My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land, Texas, United States

I'm a complicated man. I have multiple layers to my personality. I'm not schizophrenic or anything but I can be a totally different person from day to day. I was raised in a small farm town (2,000 people) but I don't really fit that stereotype. In fact, most of the people from small towns don't fit that stereotype. No, I can't stand crowds but at the same time I'm open-minded, semi-cultured and pretty non-conservative. I'm of average intelligence and I like to say I know a little about a lot of things and a lot about a few things. Jack of all trades...master of baiting...err, I mean master of none.

  • Visit Get Fuzzy here
  • Friday, July 27, 2007

    It's been sooo long...

    It's been forever since I wrote anything on here so I thought I would.

    Ya know what I hate? People. Yup, folks just like you if you do any of the following....

    Don't allow me to change lanes when I have my blinker on. Instead you speed up so that you don't lose your precious place in the lane. Jackass. I drive faster than most people so trust me, I will not hold you up. One of these days I'm going to rig my truck with heavy piping all the way around so I can play bumper car with you. Bet I'd win!

    If you poke along in the fast lane and slow me down for 10 miles only to get in the right lane at the last second to take your exit. Unless you received your license in a box of Cracker Jacks you should know that the left lane is for passing only. It's not so your dumb ass can drive 10 miles below the speed limit and cause a traffic jam...dumbass.

    People that insist on parking right on either edge of a parking spot. Park in the middle. It's not that hard. You create a domino effect to where the next person will have to park farther to the right until you wind up with someone half way in two spots.

    People that are oblivious to their surroundings. I like to call them obliviates. Look around you. Consider what your actions are doing to others. Don't be an idiot...you idiot. I hate these people that exist in their own little bubbles not caring about anyone but themselves. It's called 'consideration' people. Look it up. If you need a dictionary I'd be more than happy to throw one at you.

    People that talk shit to me about other people. Do you really think I need that negativity in my life? And do you realize that I'm smart enough to realize that if you're talking shit to me about 'Joe Blow' chances are you're talking shit about me to 'Joe Blow'. Therefore I'm not going to trust you with anything I have to say. So if you're wondering why I don't talk to you much it's because I don't want you going and repeating everything I say to other people who might misinterpret my words...idiot. And if you're wondering why I don't partake in your slamming of others...it's because I'm not a jerk like you...jerk!

    Ok, that's enough for today. I'll try to post tomorrow for my typing pleasure. In the meantime...don't be an obliviate. Think about what's going on around you.

    Pea soup yo!

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Jenn said...

    So big D - what do you Like??? You are quite clear on what you don't like! LOL

    6:28 PM  
    Blogger Big D said...

    I like my wife, my kids, my motorcycle, hunting, fishing, not painting kitchen cabinets, puppies, baseball, golf, not painting kitchen cabinets, bbq'ing, building stuff, travelling and not painting kitchen cabinets. That's about it.

    3:01 PM  
    Blogger Jenn said...

    So I guess painting my cabinets is out?

    2:05 PM  
    Blogger Big D said...

    I'd paint your kitchen cabinets but it'd cost you so damn much you'd sooner move in to a new house!

    7:15 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home